FOMO updates: New editor 💅
Updates March 10th
Hey FOMO family! It's been a while since our last update. We've been working on a lot behind the scenes including better website and Mailchimp integrations plus much more. We'll be making these updates more regularly going forward.
From this week you'll notice a new and very much improved event description editor. It's easier to use, more powerful and allows you to add all the rich event content we know and love like images, video and more.
Website updates from FOMO will now go into a 'staging for publish state' on integrated websites after being saved on FOMO. From here you can edit this content on your website or simply publish the changes made. We'll also be reintroducing an improved 'Publish to Live' functionality very soon.
- Updated FOMO website featuring venue showcase.
- Tighter Mailchimp integration
- Automated Mailchimp newsletters
- Upgrading customers websites Webflow (easier then Wordpress / better then Wix)
- A server date error occurred on Friday the 9th March. Some tickets sales were closed off early but were quickly updated. We have fixed this bug.
- More controls for updating layout and sizing are coming to the event description editor
- Gift voucher and Promotions code will soon be available
- Knowledge base (AKA FOMO digital handbook)