1.This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2.STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS (except as per condition 3).
3. If the event is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (excluding booking fees) will be issued to the ticket holder.
4. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5. Reserved Seat (& Stool) tickets guarantee the ticket holder an allocated seat (or stool). The location of the seat (or stool) is determined by the time of booking, i.e. seats are allocated from front to back in order of booking date. On arrival at the venue, you will be given a table or seat number when you present your ticket at the door.
6. General Admission tickets grant you right of entry into the venue, but do not guarantee you a seat. If the Reserved Seating allocation is not fulfilled, surplus seats may be available to GA ticket holders.
7. Any special requests must be communicated via email ([email protected]) with at least 24 hours notice (weekdays) and 48 hours notice (weekends), otherwise there is no guarantee requests can be accommodated. The Event Organiser has the right to reject requests made on the day of the show that will compromise the comfort of other patrons and the smooth running of the event.
8. All chairs and stools in the room are allocated seats and are not to be relocated to other tables or sections of the room without the express permission of the Event Organiser.
9. No sound, video recorders or flash photography allowed inside the venue without authority from the performer and/or the event organizer.
10. All clothing must be of clean and neat appearance. The following attire is not permitted: Swimwear, Singlet Tops, Thongs and Bare Feet.
11. At all times the South Oakleigh Club requires non-members to sign the guest register upon entry, prior to proceeding into the building. This is a requirement of their liquor licence agreement.
12. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
13. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the venue.
14. We ask that you please consider the rights of other paying patrons to enjoy the show. Please do not dance or stand in front of patrons who are seated. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
15. The Event Organiser is not responsible for injuries or loss within the venue.
16. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.